These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
WhatsApp Chat (collapsed/open)
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: 152359000044
Battery cable cross-section 50 mm² made in Germany for max. 1344 Watt / 112A at 12V (without... more
Product information "Battery cable 50mm2 300cm M8 with ring lugs Black"
- Battery cable cross-section 50 mm² made in Germany for max. 1344 Watt / 112A at 12V (without guarantee)
- Colour: black - flexible and perfect workmanship made in Germany
- Length: 300 cm - high material quality with real 99.9 % copper content
- Diameter of the copper wire braiding: 8 mm - Diameter of the eyelet screw opening: 2 x M8
- Heat resistance of PVC H07VK sheathing temperature resistant up to 70°
- Minimum bending radius not moved < 8 mm: 4x outer ø 8 - 12 mm: 5x outer ø > 12 mm: 6x outer ø
- PVC according to DIN VDE 0207 - 363 - 3 / DIN EN 50363 - 3 (mixture type TI1)
- von eXODA Nr.: 15235 EAN: 4260488414409
We have them, the battery cables for the Pro! Here a whole 3 metres long. Our battery cables are immediately available from stock, because if there's one thing we can do, it's assemble battery cables. So now immediately available and deliverable with active stock in the warehouse. We can keep a short delivery time because this battery cable does not have to be manufactured first, so your package will arrive quickly. If you want to connect your battery to a consumer, our battery cables are particularly suitable. If you first want to find out which cable cross-section you need, click here: Go to our calculators and converters. Using the LeckerStecker planning tool, you can calculate the minimum cable cross-section for the battery cable based on the voltage of your battery, usually 12V, and a watt number. A few more sentences about the 3 metre battery cable. This battery cable has a cable cross-section of 50 mm² with M8 ring lugs. The cable lugs are of course properly crimped, as they should be. Nothing slips off. The cable is highly conductive and heat-resistant up to +70° degrees. The PVC jacket should not melt like melted cheese. It corresponds to the H07V-K50 standard. The cable length refers to the length of the hole centres from ring eye M8 to ring eye M8. Of course, we don't want to forget that the cable can rightly bear the label "made in Germany".
|Cable Cross-Section:||50 mm2|
|Cable lug 1:||M8|
|Cable lug 2:||M8|
Related links to "Battery cable 50mm2 300cm M8 with ring lugs Black"