These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
WhatsApp Chat (collapsed/open)
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: 116119000044
Silver-plated copper contacts with stainless steel spring plates For cable diameter: 7.98mm =... more
Product information "Battery plug 175A 50 mm2 blue Connector"
- Silver-plated copper contacts with stainless steel spring plates For cable diameter: 7.98mm = 50 mm².
- Plug housing made of impact-resistant plastic 80mm x 54mm x 25mm
- Max. Voltage 600V Max. Continuous current: 175A for max. cable cross-section: 50 mm²
- 1x connecting plug, two plugs of the same colour fit into each other
- Suitable for crimping or soldering
- von eXODA Nr.: 8040078 EAN: 4260488411613
High-quality battery plug for forklift trucks or other devices. This battery plug is supplied as a single piece. The plug system is colour-coded to prevent incorrect plug connections. Two battery plugs of one colour always fit into each other, i.e. plug and socket. This also makes it possible to distinguish between connections to a dry battery or a wet battery. Two main contacts are also supplied. The contacts are silver-plated copper contacts. The receptacles for the cable strands are designed for 50 mm2 copper wire braids. 50mm 2 corresponds to a diameter of 7.98mm. The housing is made of shock-resistant ABS plastic. The battery plugs are designed for a maximum voltage of 600 volts. The spring plates do not rust as they are made of stainless steel. In addition, the eXODA plug is compatible with the Anderson SB175 plug.
|Connector cross-Section:||50 mm2|
Related links to "Battery plug 175A 50 mm2 blue Connector"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Battery plug 175A 50 mm2 blue Connector"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.