These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
WhatsApp Chat (collapsed/open)
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-5 workdays
- Order number: 155519000044
Silver-plated copper contacts with stainless steel spring plates For cable diameter: 2.6mm =... more
Product information "Battery plug 50A 4-6 mm2 yellow Connector"
- Silver-plated copper contacts with stainless steel spring plates For cable diameter: 2.6mm = 4-6 mm².
- Plug housing made of impact-resistant plastic 48mm x 35mm x 16mm
- Max. Voltage 600V Max. Continuous current: 50A for max. cable cross-section: 4-6 mm²
- 1x connector plug, two plugs of the same colour fit into each other
- Suitable for crimping or soldering, resistant to acids and bases
- von eXODA Nr.: 15551 EAN: 4260488415987
This battery plug is designed for a maximum voltage of 600 volts. The plugs are supplied individually. The different colour coding of the battery plugs ensures that only devices with the appropriate operating voltage are connected. This also makes it possible to distinguish between wet and dry batteries. This prevents incorrect connection of the battery plugs. The battery connector housings are made of impact-resistant ABS plastic. Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymers (abbreviation ABS) are thermoplastic terpolymers made of the three monomers acrylonitrile, 1,3-butadiene and styrene. They are resistant to acids or bases, which are usually found in batteries. Each connector has matching main contacts made of electrolytically high-purity copper. The spring plates of the battery plugs are made of stainless steel. The battery plugs are compatible with the Anderson SB50 plug and are perfect for forklifts. As a rule, these plugs can be delivered quickly from stock.
|Connector cross-Section:||4-6 mm2|
Related links to "Battery plug 50A 4-6 mm2 yellow Connector"